"Daily lives of highschool boys"

"Daily lives of highschool boys"(japanese; "Danshi kōkōsei no nicijō".
    Let me start off by saying that anime is by far one of the most underrated comedies in history. I thought I'd write about it as a throwback to the past(since the anime's original run through was back in 2012). And let me tell you, this anime is right at the top among my comedy anime favourites.
 The plot
  Well with regards to the plot, the title pretty much gives a perfect description. The anime is of course about the daily lives of highschool boys, but more specifically about three highschool boys from Sanada North boys highschool. Tadakuni, Yoshitake and Hidenori are three highschoolerers who spend their time doing  average teenage things, which of course are hilarious on their own. But add in the active imagination of a teenage boy, and you've gotten yourself absolute comedic gold. The plot follows the three of them as they interact with the other people around them(always having some sort of comedic twist in the interactions of course). Most episodes also contain a small spinoff segment in them called " funky highschool girls" and features girls like the main characters sisters.
 Overview
  The show is one of the best comedies I have watched and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in anime. The quirky characters and fun art style make it an absolute delight to watch so please go ahead and watch it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"weathering with you"

"Demon Slayer"

"Your Name"